HYFIN VENT CHEST SEAL - Twin Pack/Compact
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack provides users with two vented chest seals in a compact packaging designed for the prevention, management, and treatment of an open and/or tension pneumothorax potentially caused by penetrating chest trauma. The cutting-edge design of these chest seals incorporates 3-vented channels designed to allow air to escape the chest cavity during exhalation but prevent airflow from entering through the injury site during inhalation. Each HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal is made with advanced hydrogel technology designed to provide superior adhesion in adverse conditions or austere environments where the casualty may be covered in blood, sweat, body hair, or other environmental contaminants.
Constructed of a rugged, easy-to-open foil pouch, the perforated twin packaging allows users to open only one dressing at a time as needed. Its small packaging is approximately 25% smaller than that of the standard HyFin® Vent Chest Seal and is ideal for low-profile kits as you do not have to fold it to get it to fit in your kit, go-bag, cargo pocket, or body armor.
- Smaller packaging, approximately 25% smaller than the standard HyFin® Vent Chest Seal
- 3-channel pressure relief vents
- Two Chest Seals are designed for the treatment of entry/exit or multiple penetrating wounds
- Advanced adhesive gel designed for superior adhesion, even to sweaty or hairy chests
- Large red tab for single step, peel and apply application designed to allow for burping the wound if necessary